Building on the resounding success of the ICCEA 2015 and ICCEA 2017, the more than 600 attendees and 60 Exhibitors completely surpassed the goals set up by the organizing committee.
We are expecting over 500 Attendees and 40 Exhibitors at ICCEA 2019.
At the ICCEA 2015 and ICCEA 2017, we witnessed first-hand the overwhelming, positive remarks from attendees and exhibitors.
Most assuredly, the ICCEA 2019 will surpass all expectations!
Media Partner Proposal
The FDCEA invites accredited media working for relevant news outlets including magazines, newspapers, television, cable and radio to partner with the FDCEA to cover the ICCEA 2019 event. We also welcome writers, editors and bloggers for reputable websites (see Electronic Media Proposal below).
The Organizing Committee proposes the following Media Partnership for the ICCEA 2019 Conference in Panama, Nov 06 , 07 and 08, 2019.
The Print Media Partner will provide:
- 4 – Half Page Ads
- 2 – Full Page Ads
- 4 – eBlasts to your readership
- 6 Digital ads on your magazine’s website
- Pre-coverage of the event and interviews with speakers about the latest CEA technology
- Digital-only articles related to the event as information becomes available
- Podcast Interviews with speakers and/or event organizers regarding the event/topics
- Post-coverage: Wrap-up article and photos to be published in print and online
ICCEA 2019 will provide the Print Media Partner:
- Magazine distribution at the 2019 event to be placed in event tote bag
- Logo and details of your company embedded within the Conference App
- Logo on the event website as Media Partner
- Logo on several of the promotional materials
- Logo strategically placed in the conference and exhibition area
- Waived registration fees: Includes 2 registration fees for conference attendance, exhibition area, lunch and coffee breaks (all three days of conference), the Gala and Innovations Awards Dinner and the final day closing cocktails
- Designated media room to interview speakers, government officials, event organizers and attendees
- An exclusive tour of the history-making, internationally renowned Panama Canal to view first-hand the new “Third Set of Locks”
Electronic Media Partnership
Writers, Editors and Bloggers
To be eligible for media credentials at the ICCEA 2019, blogs and websites must contain original, industry-related news content above and beyond links, forums, troubleshooting tips and reader contributions. Sites must be updated weekly. All websites and blogs must currently operating (for at least six months) and receive at least 20,000 unique site visitors per month. Applicants must submit traffic data from a third-party source for consideration. In accepting press credentials, website editors and bloggers agree to provide the ICCEA 2019 the following:
The Electronic Media Partner will provide:
- 4 – Ads/Banners on the ICCEA 2019
- 2 – Articles on Key-Note Speakers
- 6 – eBlasts to your readership
- Event pre-coverage of the event and interviews with speakers regarding the latest CEA technology
- Articles related to the event as information becomes available
- Event post-coverage: Wrap-up article and photos to be published online
Within 30 days of publication, a web link with at least two (2) articles published prior to August 1, 2019 containing relevant information on the ICCEA 2019.
ICCEA 2019 will provide the Electronic Media Partner:
- Waived registration fees: Includes 1 registration fee for conference attendance, exhibition area, lunch and coffee breaks (all three days of conference), the Gala and Innovations Awards Dinner and the final day closing cocktails.
- Designated media room to interview speakers, government officials, event organizers and attendees.